Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Aate ke Ladoo(whole wheat Flour Ladoo)

Aata Ladoo is a delicious  ladoo using aata,boora,coconut and ghee,for this you can also use Sugar powdered and can add any nuts as per your choice. Do try this easy to make and healthy ladoo for your family and friends in this winter season and enjoy.


Ingredients:
  • Aata(whole whole flour)- 2 cup                                    
  • Boora or sugar powder-1 & 1/4 cup
  • Ghee-2/3 cup
  • Grated coconut-1/4 cup
  • Almonds-1 tbsp(chopped)
  • Cashews-1 tbsp
  • Cardamom powder-1 /4 tsp






Method:
Heat 2tsp ghee in a kadahi and fry coconut for 1 minute and keep aside.
Roast almonds and cashews till golden brown and keep aside.
Add the remaining ghee in same kadahi and roast aata in slow flame till
A nice aroma comes and it changes the color to little brown.
Transfer the roasted aata in pan and let it cool a bit.Do not cool completely.
Then add boora,cardamom powder,coconut and nuts. Mix well.
Take small portion of the mixture and shape into a round shape ball.
 Keep in an airtight container.
Enjoy!!!!
Linking this to:

Cook N Share What You Like Event & Giveaway

20 comments:

  1. delicious, healthy ladoos. I think I will make it for my kids. Will it taste good if I make with jaggery ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Lisa...u can make with jaggery too..my mom used to make with jaggery ...

      Delete
  2. these look great. my husband loves atta ladoos. i also make often for him.
    happy to see you at my blog space:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Healthy ana perfect ladoos ...very much tempting dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very much tempting dear :) Love these ladoos <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Healthy tasty Ladoo. U have got the perfect texture and shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too make it however its been a long time that i made.... looks perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, its yummy. I love the sweetness...

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks really yummy..healthy ladoos..my mom prepares similar one..

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect laddoos ! and healthy too !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very healthy ladoos ...Def a kid pleaser .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is nice I thought simply roasting atta is not cooked enough.Should try ur version soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Going through my blogger friends blogs, I realised that I have missed making so many winter dishes such as these ladoos. Delicious looking ladoos there and healthy too...they are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful laddu, mouthwatering :)

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads